You have the perfect website. But, do you have the time to keep up with web maintenance? We understand running a business can be a daunting task and keeping up with technology can get frustrating. Let us do the hard work and take some of that load off your schedule by maintaining your website. Whether you need daily or occasional updates, our expert team will help you keep your content up to date, and search engine friendly.
Web Maintenance Services:
- Adding / deleting/ updating pages and images. Change the look and feel of your site to keep your visitors engaged and improve search engine rankings.
- Adding/ deleting/ updating blogs, news and events. Keep your content fresh and relevant to keep your customers informed about all the latest happenings, new products, and special offers.
- Adding/ deleting/ updating team member profiles. Your success depends on your team, highlight them in their best light to give viewers a feel of your company culture.
- Adding/ deleting/ updating software, themes and plug-ins. Secure site and create new functionality to improve user experience and produce great SEO results.
- Adding/ deleting/ updating video and audio content. Search engines love video and audio content, showcase your best multimedia content to provide more information about why you do what you do.
- Adding/ deleting/ updating forms. Capture relevant user information quickly and easily to create your list of potential customers.
- Installing/ configuring/ renewing SSL certificates. Get that little green lock and ‘https://’ before your site address to show the world that your site is valid and encrypted.
No need to stress over keeping your website updated anymore. We can craft the right web maintenance package to fit any budget. The best part is – there are no contracts or complicated terms and conditions! You are only billed for the actual hours worked on a monthly basis. Upgrade, downgrade or cancel your plan at any time.
Simply call us at 720.340.2131 or contact us to get on it! Focus on what you do best – Grow your business.